Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday

Work was a little more busy my boss was back in town.  We went shopping after work for stuff for the 3 d printer.  It was fun.  We adjusted it more and moved into the washer and dryer room because dad thought there was less drafts there.  It is working better.  We are making a dinosaur skull right now.  Oliver looks so cute in his cape.  I did think of an obsession song Somebody's watching me by Rockwell.  Just a thought.  Karen you could look at that.  Robin, I love breakfast burritos.  That would be fun.  I didn't ask about the dog.  I will check into that. I did find a cabin that accepted dogs and then it was booked.  Phantom of the Opera is another obsession example.  Point of no return if you need a song. I guess I am getting random.  Have a nice Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...