Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday

The first obsession in Literature that comes to mind is the count of monte cristo or Moby Dick.  Maybe Lord of the rings since they are obsessed with the ring.  For my birthday I don't know.  I need three backs for my quilts.  I want a ruler plate for my machine but it is $100 so maybe everyone could go in on it.  It as a cooler day and turned out really nice.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  We went to swimming lessons and we were ten minutes early which I am not sure how that happened.  It was cooler so I didn't know if they wanted to swim afterwards but they did.  It was really nice, it wasn't crowded and it got pretty warm.  It was really fun.  Around 3:30 it started to get stormy so we left and I was tired.  Oliver loves his cape and has been battling with Casey all night.  He is cute.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...