Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Wednesday

Today work was quiet. It has been really quiet this week.  I hope it stays that way for awhile.  The doctor called me today with the biopsy result and it was skin cancer but not the bad kind so I have to go to a dermatologist and make sure it all got removed and there aren't any more.  I read about this type and most of the time they don't even take them off.  They don't grow or spread.  That was good.  We came home and I ordered me a new computer desk that would fit in the bedroom.  We put that together and it worked really good.  I like it.  Dad can use the old computer desk for his projects.  Dad continued making parts for his table for the printer. It will take a couple of days to get those all printed.  I think we have decided to meet at Firehouse Pizza in Garden City for lunch on Sunday.  I thought around 11:30.  The place is in lake town on the south part of the lake.  If anything sound goods for snacks now would be a good time to let me know.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...