Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sunday

That is crazy that you have had your jeep one year Karen, congratulations.  That is fun about Dad's printer, good job.  I am glad that you are doing some fun things Robin, you are awesome.  Today was good.  The kids got up early because they were sleeping in the tent but it was a nice morning.   We played some card games and they played hot wheels.  We went to church and Casey went to work.  Ruth loved the new shoes that you got her and wore them with her new dress.  I got next week taken care of so I can miss and go to Bear Lake.  Isaac wanted to use the new quilting machine so we used the one yard cuts that Mom had bought to make a small quilt.  Isaac quilted the whole things and it turned out cute.  Ruth and Oliver wanted to do it also so we made Ruth a quilt.  Oliver wanted to make a cape and sit on my lap while using the old sewing machine so we did that.  Then he battled Casey who was the bad guy, it was cute.  Good luck tomorrow, I can't believe it is almost the wedding.

Love
Rachel


I finished piecing this quilt and I now I need to quilt it






The garden is looking good this year






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...