Robin
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
busy
I went into work today and it was so busy. I don't know why it was so crazy. I'm going in for a bit tomorrow then I am going to work from home. They need help cutting masks. We are making masks out of gowns we can't sell. So they are bringing us in to help. They sent out an email today that no more raises, promotions, or bonuses for at least 12 months. So there is that, I think they are starting to feel the slow downs. I guess we will see when things gear up of they make different rulings. Some states are delaying till middle of May so it will be interesting to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday
Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment