Saturday, May 2, 2020
Saturday
My day has been good. I got up this morning and mowed my lawn. Then I went to Heber City got gas, washed my car, and went grocery shopping. I wore the mask Rachel made me to Walmart, thanks Rachel, so I was a rule follower. Then I came home and had a nap. I also worked on a final project for a bit. Then I had dinner. Then I walked down to Chevron and back. So I should sleep good tonight 😴. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday
we made it to Friday. Jeramy went to the doctor today because his jaw still hurts. The gave him another antibiotic to see if that will help...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment