Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday

It was a pretty day today and I love the warm weather.  I walked this morning and worked out.  School is going good.  Isaac had a call with his class and he likes doing that.  After school we hikes to the nature center.   When the kids were really little it took forever to get there but it was fast today and we even hiked farther.  The kids had fun playing at the nature center and waded in the water.   We were hiking and the kids went to climb a big rock.  Oliver scrapped his knee and we had to go back home.  We had a fun time.  We have been eating most of our meals on the deck and it is so nice.  Casey has been working on tightening the railing and it is really nice.  Love you guys.  Save same beef jerky for me Karen.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...