Wednesday, April 29, 2020

trimmed

Today was good. I went into work till lunch then I came home and finished it out. I get to keep my promotion but I won't get my annual raise in July. So it is what it is. Hopefully with the economy getting to reopen it won't last for long. They needed help cutting lace for masks for work so I am helping out during my slower times at work. We bought a grass edger and it arrived from Amazon today. Our grass is growing so fast I mowed today and trimmed it around the edges. I looks nice I just need to sweep all off my side walk but I was tired so I'll do it tomorrow. I have to Our apple tree has so many blooms. It's crazy. We also went to Texas Roadhouse and did pick up service. It tasted so good. I miss eating out lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...