Sunday, April 26, 2020

Trillons

We meet up with Rachel and kids today for an adventure to Antelope Island.  We met at Walmart and then all had lunch at the park and drove out to the Island.  There were at least a trillion biting gnats out there.  We went on a hike in the rocks and the bushes were just covered with them.  We may all itch for a couple of days.  It was a really fun hike and the beach looked very inviting but the bugs won.  We did drive around for awhile and found a huge heard of buffalo.  There were a lot of babies.  It was fun to watch them.  We will have to go back again when there are trillions of gnats.  We came home and just vegged.  Karen went home after dinner.  Robin, I hope you and Jeramy had a nice day as well.  I love your astro turf.  Have a nice week.  I am hoping it will be the last week of working from home.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...