Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday

Casey didn't sleep well last night so we were tired today.  He couldn't go back to sleep so he went to work early so I couldn't walk so I just did an exercise video which was great.  I finished up two quilts today.  I was missing fabric for the patriotic quilt and it can this week so I was able to finish it.  School was good.  Oliver had a conference call.  Isaac is writing a paper online and it scores it and gives a chart on how well he did.  He can revise it as much as he wants but has to do at least three revisions.   The jets flew over thia afternoon and they were fun to see.  I love airplanes.  Isaac video called his friend again and they had a fun time.  After dinner we were outside and we heard an icecream truck.  We ran to the front but missed it.  The kids really wanted icecream after that so we went and picked some up.  It was fun and nice to get out a bit.  Love you guys and have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...