Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wednesday

I didn't realize you had an apple tree Robin, that is pretty.   I am glad you still get your promotion.   Today was good.  I walked and did an exercise video this morning.  Isaac finished his lego this morning.  I was proud his stuck with it and finished. School was good.  Isaac had a class call and Oliver had a call with a reading teacher.   It was a pretty day today.  After school Isaac video chatted with a friend.  Me and the little kids played outside.  Mom and Dad bought us dinner and the kids got sushi and pizza, their standard. It tasted really good, thanks again Mom and Dad.  After dinner we went canoeing and it was fun.  I love going.  The kids went wading after and had fun.  We went and got rootbeer floats on the way home.  Love you guys.  I am excited for the sewing day.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...