Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday

We had a fun time yesterday, thanks
  I attached the pictures below.  After we got home Casey and the kids went tree climbing and had fun.  Today was good.  I walked this morning and then did an exercise video.  It felt nice to do and I think I will start doing that in the mornings.  School was good.  Oliver had a book to pick up at school so we walked there during our break.  It was lunch time so we picked up some lunches also.  We stopped at ate them by the library and that was fun.  We were walking home and Randy and Terry were driving by.  They stopped and drove us home in their truck.  It was fun.  I had to run to Sam's this afternoon and they were letting people in which was nice.  Randy and Terri brought over some hummas for me and a pizza for the kids.  It was nice to them.  Sam's club has really good hummas.  Love you guys and I hope you have a good night.

Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...