Monday, November 30, 2020

Monday

 I am glad you are getting a new washer Robin and I am glad you got some sleep.  Poor Tony didn't sleep well last night so we didn't either and we're tired today.  I had a dentist appointment while Ruth was at school to replace an old crown.  Casey picked her up from school which was nice.  She had dance class this afternoon and loved it.  The recital is werid this year and they changed the date to be next Tuesday.  I stopped at the hobby lobby and got some ornaments to decorate and the little kids loved them. We were going to help Casey with sub for santa bikes this evening so we got our homework done and ate early but he called and said there weren't ready so we had the evening free.  I drop off a birthday gift for primary and talked for a while.  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...