Saturday, December 5, 2020

Nice day

 We had a nice day.  We went up to Karen's place and decorated for Christmas.  It was a lot of fun.  Karen was so sweet and pulled out all of Santa to see what was there.  It was nice to see what was there.  We came home after dinner and just vegged.  Dad isn't feeling 100 percent.  He wears out really easy.  Rachel that is cool about plum pudding.  I am really impressed.  That is cool your tried that.  I am glad Oliver can ride his bike without training wheels.  That was easy.  I was planning on getting Ruth a bike for her birthday.  She does need a bigger bike for sure.  Well not much else going on with me.  I am slowly getting done with shopping and checking things off the list.  Still adding a little bit to it but I am doing well.  Have a really nice Sunday.  There is no snow in the mountains.  It is weird.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...