Robin
Monday, November 30, 2020
washer
Thanks for the fun weekend. I basically slept for two days once we were home. Thanks again mom for dropping off the tree. Jeramy tried to look at the washer and it was dying so we went to lowes and bought one the one we wanted was completely out and the other one was back ordered till March. So the lady found one that can be delivered Friday. Its crazy how back logged applices are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment