Sunday, November 29, 2020

Thanks

 Thank you guys for the fun time.  It was a perfect Thanksgiving and I am glad that we got to go shopping.  Tony is eating all the ornaments so I am not going to wrap any presents for a bit.  We got a lot done today.  We finished the stairs and they look so good.  Casey put in some of the thresholds downstairs so we only have one left.  It is really nice.  I quilted my quilt today.  I just did a swirl and it went so fast and I love how it turned out.  Thanks for the fabric Mom.  I am glad your vacuum came Karen.  I am excited for you.  I am not looking forward to getting back to reality tomorrow.  The kids asked a million times if it was December 1st yet.  They are so excited for their calendars.  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...