Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Wednesday

I was tired today and I am not sure why.  I am getting caught back up and that is nice.  I went and got gas in my car for lunch and took dad to the park to walk.  It was so nice outside.  He is uncomfortable but seems to be doing OK.  He does sleep alot.  I went and got him some Caladryl to help with the itching. I am going into work tomorrow.  That will be be nice to clean up some of the stuff on my desk.  Most of the stuff on my emails is stuff I need to pay and I need to be at work to do that.  I am so glad the kids are doing well.  That is so kind of Casey to help with the bikes.  I am glad you got some lazy time Karen.  You have been running for months.  Robin, I hope you get feeling better.  Morning sickness is the worst.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...