Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sunday

 Man Rachel, you were on fire today.  That is amazing.  I got up, I guess that sounds pretty pathetic after Rachel.  I did go down to Lehi and take Robin her Christmas tree.  Dad has bumps and a muscle ball on his back and we couldn't be sure it wasn't shingles so he stayed home.  Robin looked really pale.  I am worried about her.   We went to slim chicken for lunch and it was really good.  I enjoyed it.  I came home and took a nap and then worked for a little bit.  I am with Rachel.  I am not ready for the real world.  They did put Jeramy on some high blood pressure medicine.  I hope that helps.  Everyone be safe going back to the real world.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...