Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Wednesday

 Today was good.  We are loving the countdown calendars.  Oliver even got dressed really fast because he was so excited.  We walked this morning and exercise class started in person again.  I was so nice to be able to go.  I worked on the program a bit but I am slow at it.  We walked to pick up the boys and Tony was wild.  Casey went and helped at sub for santa tonight.  Isaac had his first basketball practice so we dropped him off and went and helped Casey.  Isaac had the best time at basketball.  He kept saying he had found his sport.  He did really well also.  I was surprised.  Oliver stayed with Casey and worked on bikes.  We had to leave to pick up Isaac.  It was so fun seeing Isaac so happy.  He had a fun time.  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...