Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Tuesday

 I am sorry Dad is sick.  I feel so bad for him.  That is the worst disease.  It was a pretty day today.  We walked this morning.  The advent calendars were a big hit and they were so excited.  Thank you so much Karen.  We are spoiled.  We played with Tony outside this afternoon and then walked to pick up the boys.  Isaac is so embarrassed when I pick him up.  We talked about it and he doesn't have to walk with me but I need to pick up Oliver.  So he walks home with his friend and it has been working out.  We did homework before dinner again and we are going to try that this week.  I like it.  Isaac starts basketball practice tomorrow and he is excited.  I hope he has fun .  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...