Monday, November 30, 2020

Monday

 I didn't know your washer was broke. I could have done some laundry for you. I am glad you got a new one. It was payroll Monday and it took me all morning. The admin that helps Kay welkie is retiring. They posted her job. They will kind of be in charge of all the work in the office. Hope they get someone nice. We went to the store after work. I made chili and wanted some french bread. It tasted so good. Dad stayed home today. His back really hurts. He has a bad rash. I am going to call connect care tomorrow if it isnt better. Poor guy. I think it is from stress. Karen congratulations on finishing your quarter. Rachel I hope your tooth is doing good. That hurts. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...