Thursday, December 3, 2020

Thursday

 Today was good and I got a lot done.  We walked this morning and worked on not pulling some more.  I am not a good dog trainer.  I helped in Isaac's class and graded a test.  The kids didn't do great and I hate marking them wrong.  Preschool was good and I like working there.  In the afternoon class we had four kids in time out during group time.  They were just being wild.  I used the Kohl's cash online and got a ton of stuff.  Thank you guys again, that was nice of you to give it to me.  That was fun.  I did see odd and end stuff done also that felt good to get over with.  Isaac has a book report due tomorrow and he had to do a project so he build a lego scene.  I forgot to take a picture.  After dinner we went down and helped fix bikes until bedtime.  The lady who work there are so nice and the kids had a lot of fun.  They gave them some sweaters and notebooks.  Yesterday they gave me some DVD's for Christmas presents.  They are really nice.  Love you guys and hope you have a good Friday.


Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...