Friday, March 26, 2021

Friday

 Today was nice day.  I walked this morning and I had been raining so the air was fresh.  Their were a ton of worms on the path which is gross.  Isaac felt better today and went to school.  He got a award for reading and gets to go to a dragon master party next week.  We went to exercise class this morning and did yoga.  Ruth played with my yoga mat all day and wants one for herself.  She had Violet come over and play this afternoon.  They were so cute together and they had a fun time.  After school Oliver went to a friend's house and Isaac walked home with his friend so we didn't pick them up.  We were going to go climbing tonight but the kids were tied so we just played in the backyard and watched a movie.  I didn't take any pictures today.  I did order a two quilt kits the other day.  I have attached a pictures. I am excited.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...