Saturday, March 27, 2021

Nice day

 We had a nice day also. I cleaned my bathroom. It really needed it and then we wanted to plant dad's opium weed so we went to see how to fix that planter on our patio. We got stuff and another smaller planter. We watched the ten commandments and then we were going to meet karen for dinner and I was starting to back out and the lady across backed out and we bumped. We think she was at fault and I am sure she thinks we are. It upset me so we didn't meet karen for dinner. Sorry about that. There isn't any damage to my car but she has a dent. Her car is a lot fancier. Robin I hope your party was ok. Rachel that bathroom is perfect. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...