Monday, March 22, 2021

Monday

 I got up early since I didn't work last night.  That was hard.  I did get payroll all done so that was good.  I made chicken enchiladas for dinner and they tasted really good.  I did scan a couple of pictures.  My phone is acting weird so that wasn't very good.  Robin, I love your weather forecasts and temps.  That is funny.  Rachel good luck on your quilts.  Those little ones are hard.  Karen good luck with your windows tomorrow.  I hope they show up.  I am working from home tomorrow also.  I get two days home and 3 in the office.  Everyone have a nice Tuesday.  It was really cold today.  LOVE MOM 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...