I got to go into work late so I slept in. It was so nice. It was quiet at work. I came home and dad said let's go to dinner. We went to the pie and they were slow but man they had good pizza. We went to buy ice cream afterwards. We watch a documentary on moses. It was good. Have a nice weekend. I love those kits. They will be fun to make. Karen good luck with school. Robin have fun at the birthday party. Love mom
Friday, March 26, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment