Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Wednesday

 Isaac didn't feel good this morning so he stayed home.  He was tired so he slept all morning.  I walked this morning and then went to exercise class.  I worked on programming which was good.  After lunch I met my primary secretary and we put together conference packets.  It took almost three hours.  I picked up Oliver in the middle and dropped Ruth off.  I felt bad leaving everyone.  We just played this afternoon.  We had steaks for dinner from Mom and Isaac was worried that she wouldn't get any.  It was cute.  Ruth has been into pranks lately.  They got out the confetti eggs this morning.  Last night Ruth was pretending to sleep so we were thinking of pranks.  I thought of putting her in our bed and then she wouldn't know where she was. It backfired and she feel asleep in our bed and we had to carry her out.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...