Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Tuesday

 I got a lot done today at work so that was good.  It was still hard to get motivated.  I am not good with daylight savings.  I am always tired.  We did go to the gym tonight and I started reading the book that Rachel bought me.  I am really enjoying it.  Thanks Rachel.  Robin, I am sorry you are tired.  Being pregnant is hard.  Just think however 27 weeks.  Not many more left.  I am getting excited for your baby shower.  I am going to buy some invites this weekend.  Karen I am glad that school is going well.  Rachel, I love that Ruth is experimenting with makeup.  That is fun.  That craft turned out cute.  Dad did call Tom to see if our taxes were done and they aren't done yet.  Just thought you would like the update.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...