Monday, March 22, 2021

Monday

 Things are going good here. I am so ready for spring also. Work was good. I contacted a company to get another quote for new windows so I got on their website and filled in repair/replace windows and wrote a note that I am looking to replace the windows in my house. They then wrote back that they send all tinting work to this other company and gave me a number. So I told them that I wasn't looking to tint anything. SO then they wanted me to send photos of all my windows. So I contacted another company and they are coming out tomorrow to look at my windows and tell me how much. Other than that it had been a Monday. I hope that everyone had a great day. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...