Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday

 I am glad you guys had a fun day.  I am glad you got a printer Mom, that is exciting.  We had a good day.  I walked this morning.  We went to church this morning and Casey worked. Ruth wore her new dress and looked so pretty. We had a late lunch of beef fajitas, thanks Mom.  We went hiking to try out the new backpacks.  It was had stopped snowing so we thought it would be good.  Their was still some snow on the ground and it was muddy in parts.  It started to snow after a while and the little kids were sad so Casey took the kids and hiked down the the road.  Me and Tony went back and got the van and picked them up.  I had great time and it felt good to be out hiking.  We went home and everyone changed into dry clothes.  Then we went to Randy's for Max's birthday.  It was a nice evening and it was good to visit.  We are loving the bathroom so much.  I can't believe how well it turned out.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...