Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thursday

Isaac wasn't feeling good again this morning so he stayed home from school.  I worked today but he was ok home, he slept all morning and then played his roller coaster game.  We did his homework when I got home.  I walked this morning and the weather wasn't rainy until this afternoon which was nice.  Ruth had a playdate with her friend after we worked.  I picked up a pizza for Oliver and Isaac for an after school snack.  Casey ordered a new backpacking tent and it came today.  They set it up downstairs to see how it would work.  I think in April and May I am going to start working on Tuesday mornings also.  It will be good.  Love you guys and have a good Friday.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...