Thursday, March 25, 2021

Long day

 I went into work early and was going to leave early but they changed my meeting to 330. I ended up working 9 hours. I am going in late tomorrow. I was going to leave early but everyone has big plans this weekend and I didn't so I took the afternoon. I get to sleep in. Robin jenkins love s you home. He looks so comfy. Rachel that would be fun to work a little extra. The kids are fun. I love that dress on Ruth.  I hope isaac feels better. Karen good luck with school. Not much else going on with us. I hope it doesn't snow too much. I am glad I am going in late. Should be melted by then. I made Caseys roast sandwiches tonight for dinner. They tastes so good. I love crock pots. I think I need to also  need to learn inst pots. A lot of people at work use them. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...