Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Hump Day

 I went into work today and got a lot done on contracts.  I was down to 14 emails when I left.  That doesn't happen very often to me.  I was so excited.  I have to go into work early tomorrow and do screenings.  I like that because I just visit.  Robin congratulations on 3rd trimester.  I am getting way excited.  Karen I am glad you remembered your allergy shot.  It is hard to go back weekly.  Rachel, I am glad that Isaac is feeling better. He was so cute on the phone.  I got our stimulus check today on direct deposit.  Go figure that one out.  I was super excited about that one.  Well have a nice rest of the week, it is suppose to be nasty the next two days.  Figures because I have to drive into work.  LOVE YA MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...