Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Home again

 So we had a meeting this afternoon and they want not to have 6 administrative assistants out the doors.  We are going to work 3 days home and 2 days at work.  I am going in on Wednesday and Friday.  It should work out.  I do get to sleep in a little bit every morning now and that is always nice.  Not much else to report on my end.  I am glad that Isaac and Ruth checked out.  I hope allergy medicine works.  I coughed really bad yesterday and took some last night and this morning and it has really helped.  I guess I must be allergic to something as well.  Robin I am sorry you have to go back to work.  I was hoping you would get all week at home.  Karen I can't believe this is your last semester. Way to go.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...