Tuesday, January 11, 2022

shut down

This morning Lunas daycare called and said a teacher in her class tested positive for covid. The other classrooms were shut down because the teachers and kids had covid. So the infants were the last to be hit. She said she was waiting to hear back from the CDC but if they were shut down I would need to take Luna. So I just decided to make it easy and work from home all day. They said they are planning on being back up th 18th but I am still waiting to hear. So the rest of the week I am working from home. Luna can crawl a few places forward and tries to pull her self up on everything. But she was great today and hopefully the rest of the week goes as smooth.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...