Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wednesday

 Today was good.  Everyone made it to school.  I walked this morning in the dark and cold.  Isaac and Ruth had wellness checks this morning so Isaac was late to school.  Ruth is in the 86 percentile for height and Isaac is 69 percentile and they are moving well up the growth chart.  Isaac had to get his middle school shots and his arms hurts now.  He got a Thomas the train bandaid but he wouldn't let me take a picture of it.  She also thinks he has allergies so I got him some medicine.  After we dropped Isaac off mr and Ruth went shopping and got stuff for her party.  We are going to do a adopt a dog party.  It should be fun I hope.  I had quilt group this afternoon.  We went out to lunch and then went to the fabric store.  It was a lot of fun.  I helped Sylvia pick out some fabric for a quilt.  Isaac had orchestra.  He missed yesterday so he had a lot of homework that he didn't get done.  Ruth and Oliver played outside with Tony and that was so nice.  I was supposed to have book group tonight but they postponed it until February because of covid.  

Love

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...