Friday, January 14, 2022

home

Luna had a terrible night last night. She was up till 11:30. Then she woke up at 6 because Alexa glitched and turned her light on. I finally got her back down at 7 and she slept till 9. I worked from home so she could rest. I took her to the doctor to get covid tested. He didn't test her and said we should act like she has it. But with her cold it just needs to run it's course. So it was a dud of a doctors appointment. Then I made some lemon chicken from Costco and it wasnt good so we had cereal for dinner. I have Monday off. I'm excited to have some down time. It's been wild 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...