Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tuesday

 I am glad your leak if fixed Karen, what a mess.  They moved the covid test center to elk ridge park so the line won't be by our house anymore which will be nice.  I walked this morning and it was pretty cold.  Oliver and Isaac stayed home today.  Oliver for his cough and Isaac said his stomach hurt but I think he was tired.  Oliver's cough is a lot better and hopefully he can go to school tomorrow.  Isaac slept all morning and then finished his makeup work this afternoon which is amazing.  I got him and Ruth sushi and Oliver bread sticks for working hard on everything.  This morning we did beads.  Oliver made a necklace for someone he loves.  I was teasing him about the girls in his class.  Later I went in my room and he had put the necklace on my pillow and it said I love Mom.  It was really sweet of him.  Oliver and Casey had activity days tonight and Isaac had young men's.  They all seemed to have a good time but it is busy.  I started cutting out a quilt and cut the squares the wrong size.  I think I will just make a smaller version of the quilt. I need to pay better attention. Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...