Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday

I went into work today. It is quiet a lot of people are quarantined or waiting tests. It was payroll Monday and that is always busy. We went and picked up drugs and then went to the pie for dinner. It tasted good and I have lunch for tomorrow. Dad is going to kamas tomorrow to help the plumber. Jeff thinks he has covid. He was at James house and Jen and Chaz tested positive. He is doing good. We were going to dinner on Thursday and postponed that.  It is crazy. Not much else to report on my end. Luna is so dang cute. She wants to walk. There is no stopping her. Bruises are just the way it is. You feel bad but it happens. She knows what she wants. Rachel I hope spring cleaning went well. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...