Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saturday

 Today was good.  Oliver had a basketball game early this morning and had fun.  He got the most enthusiastic award.  Ruth's birthday party was fun and I think it went ok.  I didn't take any pictures during it because it was so busy.  Isaac and Oliver were really cute to help and Casey was amazing.  We spent the afternoon cleaning up and Isaac worked on his homework.  Isaac had a basketball game and it was a good game.  They tied and had a two minute overtime and ended up tin a tie.  Isaac is playing a lot better.  We are headed down tomorrow after church which is later sorry.  Thanks again for having us.  I asked them kids what they wanted to do Monday and they want to go to the jump zone with a zip line.

Love

Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...