Saturday, January 15, 2022

Sunday

Today was good I took a nap. Then we went on a walk. Jeramys mom fell and has a bladder infection on top of high blood sugars. So we drove down so Jeramy could say hi in the hospital. She wasn't doing great, she lost her memories but can remember Jeramy. She's been getting better. I stayed out with Luna because she is plauged. We didn't want to get her more sick. So we ran and had pita pit while Jeramy was at the hospital. Then I glowforged when Luna went to bed. I am working on a temple cut out. I didn't line it up right and I messed up on some design stuff. But it was my first complicated design I did so I was happy it wasn't a complete failure. Mom we can meet up on Monday. Are you going up to Layton?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...