Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thursday

Sorry I didn't blog last night I was so tired. Once Luna went down I fell asleep at 8. Lol Luna had a cough this morning that sounded raspy. Jeramy called out yesterday and today. He wasn't feeling 100 percent. So he watched Luna today and I went in. It was nice to get some things done. It gets a bit wild with Luna and work. :) But the day care called to see who they should schedule for tomorrow since it's a holiday weekend. I told them Luna was coughing and I wasn't sure how she was feeling. I guess if she goes in and is coughing they send them home anyway then require a covid test. So I might work from home tomorrow to be safe. I don't want her to get a covid test unless she absolutely has to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...