Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thursday

 I worked from home and got some stuff done. It was nice. We went out after work to lowes to get bug spray for the roaches. When we got in the car it wouldn't start. Luckily we had jumper cables and someone helped us. We went to O'Reilly's and got a new battery. Dad thinks they put an old one in when they did the engine. Who knows we have one now. We even got new batteries in our fobs. We are all electrified. I have to go into work tomorrow. I am not excited about that one. I get more done here. Robin I hope Luna doesn't get very sick. That picture of Jeremy holding her hand is priceless. Karen I am excited for the dinner on Saturday. Rachel I hope your day went well. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...