Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sunday

 Thanks for the fun day yesterday Mom.  It was so nice to be outside and talk.  Everyone was tired today and they slept in.  I couldn't because I had a meeting that was long.  I watched a bit of stake conference on zoom to see who the new stake president is.  Then I had another meeting.  Casey took Tony on a run and his phone fell out of his pocket and was smashed.  So we went and got him a new one.  He is having trouble setting it up so he had to switch carriers.  He was going to work but the phone took a while.  He finally was able to go after dinner.  Isaac was dreading Monday so much.  I hope it is better than he thinks it will be. 

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...