Thursday, March 31, 2022
Thursday
I'm beyond excited Tomorrow is Friday. It has been a week. Luna slept pretty good last night. She didn't want to wake up this morning. It was really cute. Then she was grumpy once she was up. When we walked into daycare she leaped out of my arms and became soo happy. She hit her head again and she has a small bump on her eye. She is wild.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment