Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday

Man it feels like the longest week and it's only Tuesday. Lol the dentist called early and wanted to switch my appointment to a earlier time. So dad was sweet and came down around 11. My root canal went really well. He said it was really infected. It doesn't feel that bad tonight. So hopefully it doesn't get sore through out the night. Then I worked the rest of the day. Luna had so much more energy and didn't have a fever all day. She still has a runny nose. But by now those are common day occurrence. She went to sleep so fast tonight, so hopefully she doesn't wake up every 1.5 hours. Tomorrow they are doing an inspection on our house. So around 3 I'm going up to salt lake to hang out with mom and dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...