I am with Robin, I am so happy tomorrow is Friday. My day was good though. Work is going good. Just the usual there. Then after work I went to Food Town and got some eggs because they sounded good with hashbrowns. I hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow. Bye
Thursday, March 31, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday
Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment