Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wednesday

 I worked from home today and that was nice. We went to the funeral at lunch time and it was nice. We sat by Jen and Bryan. It was good to see them. Jen said Alyssa and Chris closed on their house today. We hooked up with robin and had a fun time. The zoo was good. The train was opened and she liked that. Spaghetti factory was good but our waiter said he was really sick. No ice cream and a sick waiter. Luna loved spaghetti. I would mush it up with a fork and she ate and ate. It was cute. We are excited for this weekend also. Karen you have to be really proud of if your paper. You have worked so hard. We are proud of you. Way to go. Robin I hope the home inspection went well. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...