Robin
Saturday, April 2, 2022
Saturday
Sorry I didn't make it up for the children's museum. I was stressed about packing. But we got the back bed down and started packing boxes in that room. I was able to clear out one side of our storage room upstairs and Jeramy packed up his room.so that was nice and it feels better. Luna slept till 8:30. It was so nice to sleep in a little bit. My tooth was hurt ing today but I think it's because I forgot to take ibuprofen. Jenkins was jittery so we went on two walks today. It was so pretty outside. We also went to Costco to get some more formula and diapers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment