Work was really quiet and I got a lot done. I put tortilla soup in the crocket pot. Karen came down and we had that for dinner. It tasted so good. We went to Costco and then we're going to a movie but it was sold out. Karen did get us movie popcorn so that was fun. I am excited to meet at gateway. That will be fun. Robin if you want to join us you are more than welcome. I know it has been crazy week for you so it is up to you. Man everyone got prizes at work but me. Every time I see a magic bullet i think of the night robin got hers and we made 1 2 3 guacamole. Drive safe love mom
Friday, April 1, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment